Sorry this post does not have picture of the cobbler.
1. Preheat oven to 375F (Place oven rack as low as it will go)
2. Combine all blueberry filling in a large bowl ensuring that the blueberries are completely covered
3. Bake filling in either a 9 inch glass casserole dish or in small ramekins. Bake filling in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
4. Remove filling and increase oven to 425F
5. Assemble topping by whisking the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and powder, salt and cinnamon. In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients.
6. 3 minute before the blueberries come out of the oven mix the wet and dry ingredients (do not over mix the topping)
7. Add the topping to the blueberries and bake at 425 for 15-18 (until topping is golden brown on top)