Chocolate Ganache (for topping)
1/3 cup margarine melted
grind cookies and mix with margarine. Press the cookie mixture onto a pie pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine all the filling ingredients in a food processor or a blender. Blend until smooth
3. Pour filling into pie crust
4. Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes (make sure that the center is almost set)
5. Refrigerate until completely chilled (at least 3 hours)
6. Prepare the ganache by bring the soy milk to a simmer.
7. Remove the soy milk from the heat once it simmers and quickly add the maple syrup and chocolate chips.
8. Stir the ganache until the chocolate is completely melted
9. Let the ganache cool for 5-10 minutes then top the chill cheesecake (let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before adding the ganache) with the ganache. Spread the ganache evenly over the pie.
10. Garnish with half Oreos
Note: Newman-Os can be substituted for Oreos