1. Start by wrapping the tofu in paper towels or a dish towel
2. Placed the wrapped tofu on a plate and place a heavy item such as a pot or pan on top of the tofu (to squeeze the water out of the tofu)
3. Let the tofu set for 20-30 minutes with the heavy item on it to ensure the majority of the liquid has been removed. Cube tofu into small bite size pieces
4. If you have an electric wok heat it to 400 degrees. If not heat a skillet to medium high.
5. Place oil in the pan and then add tofu to the pan making sure to flip it often to ensure it does not burn
6. Once tofu has turn golden brown add 2 tablespoon soy sauce (add more depending on your taste).
7. Directly after adding the soy sauce add the nutritional yeast.
8. Continue to stir the tofu until there is no longer any liquid left in the pan. Remove from heat and serve right away.
Curry Dressing Recipe
3/4 cup soybean oil
Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor and mix well. Continue blending while adding oil in a slow steady stream until smooth and thick. Use immediately or store in tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.